Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Megg Braff Round Two at Round Hill

I get more than excited when someone actually comments on this blog - first of all I am surprised someone, that I don't know is actually reading it and secondly they usually connect me to something even cooler than what I originally wrote about. Perfect example this link to Coastal Living of designer Meg Braff's recent work at Round Hill , in Jamaica
sent to me by the blogger of high-heeled foot in the door.

I am now obsessed with using more prints in my home - Megg if you are reading this you have to come out with a bedding line!


a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpQ0IC_SdoezceepCBDbHO0GVc_lFSmN9Lo8WxvYBN1Mkn97jTkYl2kaiCox1Hdl7EhufvozUvzSYVobcw4AGVp-PgjXupflv547iMqecc0J9_RBe5j8_u2CFWPIirtIdFgSDdlTAbRkA/s1600-h/braff-master-bedroom-l.jpg">






2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Happy you saw my comment. I remember getting one of my first comments when I started my blog. It was huge for me. I still remember who it was!

    I love Meg's work. Seriously I bow down to her.

    ReplyDelete