Tuesday, August 10, 2010

COCOCOZY making it Cozy!


I am a HUGE fan of the Blog COCOCOZY and I adore seeing what other bloggers do in their own homes. What a difference color makes and this feels like a total hang out porch - not some staged drab thing. For details on the how to make it happen click here .

After Margaritaville! I am feeling Chocolate Brown, White and Green and a little Turq Big time!!!!!
Before - Bland Beer garden


Changing the cushions changes everything!


Beige is such a downer with out a punch

4 comments:

  1. Great make over. The white, turquoise and green really gives it a jolt of energy and brightness. Enjoy these warm days outside!!!

    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, why do beige on a porch!?

    I totally dig this place, what a great makeover; check out how much light the back fence brings to the space, now that it has been painted white and fixed up, along with trimming the tree!!
    I also really like the fact that not all the cushions are the same color, makes for better division of the small space.

    GREAT JOB!

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors used! And I just found your blog - now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her blog also and I saw her re-do there, love the colors, what a transformation!! Happy Tuesday,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete