Thursday, January 20, 2011

7 Things you don't know about me ... or maybe you do ...Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you Jill from Live Like You (one of my favorite blogs) for nominating Dwellers Without Decorators for the Stylish Blogger Award.


I’m supposed to follow these three rules.
1. LINK BACK TO THE PERSON WHO AWARDED YOU
2. SHARE 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
3. AWARD 10 GREAT BLOGGERS AND NOTIFY THEM




Here are 7 Things about me:
1. I am OBSESSED with water skiing - I even go to a little place in Orlando called the Swiss Ski School to just spend a week and live in a shack and ski - I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
2. I am the worlds worst speller-OK if you read this blog you know this fact... but even still,  I wrote a book about a guy who dumped me called Getting Over John Doe and it has been published in 5 languages. 
3. I have three boys named after Cities in Texas - and there is absolutely no reason why - Oddly enough  there is a Football player named David Carr who has kids with all the same names and same ages - strange.  David if you read this lets have a family play date - we can come to you! 
4.  I am incapable of looking at things negatively - I am the ultimate lemonade maker!  People both love and hate me for this.
5. I become totally focused on random things and then move on to the next weekly  - Since I have lived in LA here is my list so far, Gardening, Bracelet making, Tarot Card Reading, Bar Method, Bicycling, Burn 60 - so far so good.
6.  I am married to my total opposite - We even played the Newly Wed Game and I though about how I would answer each question and then answered the opposite and we won. I am also the president  of his fan club! He is the sweetest man on the planet - OK -  I'll  stop gushing now! 
7. I speak gibberish, ubbydubby and really bad  French.  
Bthgy Frthgiends. 
  So many of my favorites have been nominated by Jill at Live Like You  but I can't pick 10 when I read all of these every day! 





If I am missing you let me know! 







No comments:

Post a Comment