Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Mixing

This morning on Trail of Inspiration by 

LULU DEKWIATKOWSKI I found the most amazing new rug contact Custom Cool 4o
I am totally obsessed and I also love their interior design ideas. Thoughts?

Love clashing patterns it always takes the dull to delightful! 



 I really like the idea of mixing the curtains - could even be cooler with a bolder print.
 What a great Idea to make a boring staircase MAJOR! If I only had my own house - I would do this everywhere.
Yes Please - reminds me of my Roller Rabbit Scarf! 
 Obsessed with this carpet and there are so many more
GORG!


5 comments:

  1. Suze these rugs are amazing, I have to go and check them out, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the third picture! It seems so mysterious, and the wallpaper is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice on how some things blend well together on a table top? The first picture looks charming. And the stack of pillows are really adorable! I love fair trade organic cotton pillows. I might do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! All the different patterns look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete