Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NY Inspiration

When I was in NYC for 5 seconds filming Dr. Oz I had to make a few stops:

How cool is this display at Club Monaco on 57th and 5th? It makes me want to tell all my friends to send post cards. :)

close up corner



Bergdorf Goodman .. I was more than pleased with their home department! Sadly there are no links you have to call the store.

The artichoke lamp kills me - J'adorable!


These ceramic floral pots rock!

This was a happy surprise in front of the Plaza


2 comments:

  1. Did you get to see some of our faux flowers at Bergdorf's? The hall looks amazing - so whimsical - echoing the Plaza's fountain! I hope you post about Dr. Oz - he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the lamps are made by Stray Dog Designs. They have fabulous lamps and other accessories! Great Company...check them out at:

    http://www.straydogdesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete