Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Favorite Place to Shop in LA

I really can not get enough of the Brentwood Country Mart - there are so many AMAZING stores there! I have to share my favorites and why.
1. Botany : The best floral shop in LA . The owner Stephanie Schur used to be a fashion designer in NYC and you can so see it in her arangemenst - simple , chic, colorful and pure.


2. Sugar Paper... The chicest pressed notes and paper gifts around - HEAVEN

Pippa Small Jewelry - OMG that is all I can say - Cool fine jewelry that will make you drool - tres cher but worth it! !

Calypso and Calypso Home
Bought these LOVE them !

Can't even describe the words for these hand woven bowls

Poppy Store : The best kids everything - CHIC CHIC CHIC!


Robert Roller Rabbit- Her prints are perfect but I soooo wish she would bring in her dresses from RF. Roberta if you read this you would do so well in the Brentwood Country Mart with your colloection pieces! PLEASE!!!!
AND soooo much more

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! I loved this. Especially the floral designer's shop photos. I design jewelry, love flowers, and often think in my next life I should be a floral designer because I would always be surrounded by beautiful flowers. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment - I love flowers to :)

    ReplyDelete